Electrical/Electronics and Mechanical Engineering:
Fire Alarm Systems
Proguard Protection Services is Locally owned and operated, Aspen, CO based Fire and Burglar alarm company searching for a lead alarm service technician. Excellent pay and benefits while working for the fastest growing business in the beautiful mountains of Colorado.
Requirements: - 5 years related fire, security, and other low voltage systems experience.
- Strong working knowledge of fire alarm codes. NICET II or NICET III preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered assuming individual pursues NICET education. - Working knowledge of alarm programming software. Silent Knight, Siemens, Hochiki, Firelite, caddx, ect… - Able to perform service and maintenance on all alarm systems
- Able to provide detailed documentation.
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits: - Competitive salary based on experience and education - Major medical, vision and dental coverage - Vacation and sick time - Company vehicle after training with clean driving record
- Relocation assistance considered
Additional Salary Information: salary to be based on training, certifications, and experience level