Wynndalco Enterprises is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer responsible for leading design projects and assisting in the design and preparation of plan submissions related to bridges and other transportation projects for IDOT, Illinois Tollway and various other public agencies. The Structural Engineer will also organize and participate in agency coordination meetings, client outreach and public involvement.
· Bachelor’s degree in the civil/structural engineering field with 10 years + of experience.
· S.E. license and P.E. License required
· Experience in MicroStation, MS Office and structural design software.
· Familiarity with AASHTO LRFD, AREMA, IDOT and Illinois Tollway procedures, policies, standards and publications.
· Proficient using bridge design software
· Proven experience in working on multiple projects concurrently
· Monitor and adhere to budgets and schedules
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Project management and project execution
· Development of structural calculations and design plans
· Preparation of technical specifications
· Must possess excellent client skills and be able to enhance and develop solid client relationships.
Wynndalco is a certified MBE/DBE that provides Design Engineering, Information Technology, and E-Rate Program consultant services. Headquartered in Mokena, Il., Wynndalco Enterprises, LLC was founded in 2009.
Our services include structural, civil and electrical engineering; construction management, program and project management; systems integration; data, voice and video networks; help desk, ...basic maintenance and support; on-site assessments; warehousing and logistics; and staff augmentation.
Wynndalco serves state and local governments, educational institutions and Fortune 500 companies. In addition to our instrumental contributions as an MBE/DBE, we make an effort to provide equality in business and believe, regardless of circumstance, everyone should have the resources and opportunity for success.